Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack 3.0.1 | MacOSX | 14.3 MB
Record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers. Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Record Any App - Just select an application and hit Record. Now you're saving its audio!
Record From Devices - Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
Record System Audio - The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
Record Web Streams - There's oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
VoIP Recording - Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
Podcast Recording - Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
Increase the Volume - Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%
Import Analog Content - If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
Pull From DVDs - Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
Easy RecordingDefaults - If you don't know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
Popular Formats - Record to the world's most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
Lossless Formats Too - You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
Bulletproof Recording - Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you'll never lose a recording.
Recording Presets - Tweak your recording settings to perfect, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
Smart Controls - Automatically split files based on size or time. Neat!
Session Templates - Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session. Tweak as needed!
Re-usable Sessions - Once you've configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
Easy Organization - Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
Preview Recordings - Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
Gorgeous Audio Effects - The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
Ducking Effect - DJs and Podcasters will love the auto-ducking now possible.
Time Shift - The new Time Shift effect lets you pause, delay, and rewind live audio!
Timed Recordings - Use the Schedule tab to set up timed recordings, for when you're not around.
Wake Up! - The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
What's New Version 3.0.1:
- Enhancement: When a Session is running, Recorder Blocks now show "Stopped" on their face when a File Limit is hit or the Block is turned off.
- Enhancement: The "Line2" and "Zoom" apps are now supported as VoIP input sources.
- Enhancement: The default file name for recordings has been updated to include date and time tokens.
- Enhancement: Ducking now quickly fades audio in and out, rather than doing hard, instant adjustments.
- Critical Bug Fix: An issue where audio could get crackly and eventually stop playing through properly has been fixed.
- Critical Bug Fix: A rare but serious bug where Audio Hijack could pinwheel and die at the end of a recording has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: We crushed an irritating bug where text fields in the Recordings tab would lose focus with each keystroke.
- Bug Fix: Recorders which hit a File Limit will now correctly resume after either the Block or the Session is toggled off and back on.
- Bug Fix: A disabled timer could stop a recording currently being made by another timer. That is really silly, and now, it's gone.
- Bug Fix: Importing of old Sessions is now more robust, and correctly imports all timers and tags.
- Bug Fix: Improvements to latency have been made, particularly to prevent latency growth. Further improvements to latency issues are expected in future versions.
- Bug Fix: Variables in Recorder Block tags and file names are now properly expanded, to fix both omitted fields and issues with expansion.
- Bug Fix: When a Recorder Block has variables in multiple fields which refer to one another, this is now handled sensibly. As well, variables in Recorder Block tags can no longer incorrectly refer back to themselves.
- Bug Fix: A rare issue where Blocks could leave, well, droppings, has been corrected. Honestly, it looked like the Block had defecated. It was hilarious, but wrong.
- Bug Fix: Recorder presets now correctly save all settings and tags (excluding artwork).
- Bug Fix: Tooltips were sometimes lagging behind reality, but they've been given a speed boost.
- Bug Fix: Editing controls in some Audio Unit plugin views would cause the popover to drag. No more!
- Bug Fix: 24-bit Wav recordings now work as expected.
- Accessibility improvement: The first block pasted into the Audio Grid is now properly selected and described by VoiceOver.
- Accessibility improvement: The disclosure buttons for advanced sections in popovers and library sub-sections are now skipped by VoiceOver. These sections automatically expand on VoiceOver-interact. The buttons were poorly described, and of no value to VoiceOver users.
- Accessibility improvement: Schedule times were incorrectly read by VoiceOver, which could be very, very confusing! They'll now be read correctly.
- Accessibility improvement: The "Hide Library" button (which hides the library from VoiceOver navigation, as well as visually) is now correctly labeled for VoiceOver.
- Accessibility improvement: Animations of blocks adding, deleting, or moving Blocks are now disabled when VoiceOver is in use, to avoiding confusing VoiceOver. Animations resume when Audio Hijack is restarted.
For (Mac OSX) 10.9 or higher
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me