38 lectures | 9 hrs+ | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1180x720, 30.00 fps | 1.45GB
Mastering the Hadoop Cluster Administration with multinode setup.
This course teaches you complete Hadoop Cluster Administration skills.
from a beginner level to an expert. Starts with understanding of Big data which is a buzzword in the Industry now and will go through Hadoop Cluster setup with SIngle node and multinode.
You will be able to understand "what big data, Hadoop is ?"
You will be setting your own Hadoop cluster with Single and Mulitnode Cluster
Will be thorough in Hadoop HDFS and Mapreduce Architecture
You will come to know how Hadoop clusters are monitored
In total at the end of the course you will be expert in Hadoop cluster administration
After completion of the course you can clear Cloudera and Horton works certifications
1. The first Online Course on Hadoop Administration who worked on Hadoop for more than 5 years
2. Unix/Linux/DBA/Windows admins can take the course who want to make career in Hadoop
3. Students who are new to UNIX/Linux environment can also take the course
4. Teaches complete course using a single node and Multinode Cluster Setup in practical
5. 8+ Hours of Video lecture content with 13 sections-
6. Covers Topics including basic UNIX Commands for those who are new to UNIX/LInux- Covers Topics including Cluster monitoring tools like Nagios and Ganglia.
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!