DxO Optics Pro 10.2.0 Build 216 Elite (x64) Portable | 187.344 MB
DxO Optics Pro is an image quality enhancement software with a demosaicing system to better deal with RAW data. Discover the exceptional performance of DxO Optics Pro. Whether in automatic or manual mode, numerous intelligent tools can help you perfect your images. Thanks to ultra-precise analysis of each camera-lens combination, DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects the optical flaws in your images with an incomparable level of quality. White balance, vibrancy, tonal curve, multi-point balance, color saturation protection: take advantage of all these tools to bring out all the brilliant colors of your photos, or to apply a color interpretation of your own.
DxO Optics Pro automatically corrects all the optical faults in your images because it is based on a precise knowledge of your equipment and its weaknesses.
Changes in DxO Optics Pro 10.2.0:
New cameras and new Optics Modules available:
* Four additional cameras are now supported вЂ“ the new Sony a7 II, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100, the Pentax K-S1, and the Samsung Galaxy S5. DxO FilmPack 5 also supports the same cameras (except for the Samsung Galaxy S5).
* The DxO Optics Modules database benefits form the addition of 291 new camera/lens combinations, thus providing support for Canon, Minolta, Nikon, Panasonic, Pentax, Samyang, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, Tokina and Zeiss lenses for many Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung and Sony cameras.
An improved workflow:
* Based on a rigorous scientific calibration of photographic equipment in DxOвЂ™s laboratories, DxO OpticsPro 10 offers the most powerful tools for automatically processing RAW and JPEG images: revolutionary PRIME denoising technology, DxO Smart Lighting intelligent exposure optimization, and DxO ClearView elimination of haze.
* DxO OpticsPro v10.2 optimizes its tools in order to further simplify the workflow for photographers. The Windows version now offers improved slider reactivity in order to more quickly see the corrections applied to the images; gives immediate access to projects; and optimizes the interface for its Horizon tool. A new вЂњLive ViewвЂќ feature automatically displays each new image as it is added to the current folder вЂ” a particularly useful tool for photographers who are working with a camera connected to their computer. As for the Mac version, the reactivity of its settings has been improved when working with a selection of multiple images.
* Finally, these two versions benefit from an entirely redesigned EXIF palette so that users can see all of the shooting parameters at a glance.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
DxO Optics Pro 10.2.0 Build 216 Elite (x64) Portable.part1.rar
DxO Optics Pro 10.2.0 Build 216 Elite (x64) Portable.part2.rar