English | 1 hr 38 min | mp4 | H264 1166x672 | AAC 1 ch | 213 Mb
This course focuses on how to get up and running with GNS3 v1.x. Each Nugget is designed assist you in learning the fundamentals of GNS3 1.x on a single computer without external hardware (no physical routers or switches required). For theory and additional training regarding Cisco technologies, please refer to our ICND1/ICND2, CCNP, and CCIE courses. For lab exercises visit our CCNA Hands-on Labs Using Wireshark & GNS3 course, as well as other Cisco-focused lab-based courses offered by CBT Nuggets.
Related area of expertise:
- Cisco networking: CCENT, CCNA, CCNP & CCIE
- Basic understanding of concepts taught in ICND1 or equivalent experience.
- GNS3 v1.x
- Cisco IOS image (12.x or 15x) supported by GNS3
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CCIE Routing and Switching
Related job functions:
- Network technician
- Network engineer
This CBT Nuggets GNS3 v1.x Fundamentals course provides training on how to create a practice lab environment for individuals interested in mastering networking technology through practicing hands on!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)