English | 11+ Hours | MP4 | AVC1 @ 400 Kbit/s | 1280x720 | AAC Stereo @ 128 Kbit/s 48 KHz | 1.74 Gb
C# and Visual Studio are two easily marketed skills.
Reasons To Join Today:
1) This is by far the most comprehensive C# course you'll find here, or anywhere else.
2) I teach in a very detailed and deliberate way. Be sure this style of learning agrees with you.
3) This course uses a feature of Visual Studio called "step into". This unique way of teaching ensures that you truly understand the code. This means you'll enjoy the experience of learning much more, and each minute of content watched translates into much greater comprehension. Why learn this way? Because you'll see what it means to truly understand, and that is something very rare and precious.
4) This course focuses on the language, and not the graphical aspects of windows programming.
5) Each lecture gives you an HD video, a color PDF of all the code, one or more programming assignments, and a "Why this matters". There are about 50 videos solutions. So, in all, you get about 145 videos so far.
6) You also get several hundred quiz questions of the True/False and Multiple Choice variety. These are designed to test retention of basic facts.
7) After you've completed the course, look into the Microsoft Certified Developer certification. This is course #70-483. You'll have to do more work to prepare for the exam, but it's something very valuable.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 96 lectures and 11.5 hours of content!
Find, Download and Install Visual Studio Community
Create and Run Simple Console Applications
Declare and Set Variables
Learn How To Use The Visual Studio Debugger
Learn How To Control Program Execute With The "Step Into" Feature of VS
Learn How To Perform Arithmetic
Learn How To Use Various Variable Types
Learn How To Code Forloops
Learn How To Code While Loops
Learn How To Construct Classes
Learn How To Create Both Traditional and More Modern Functions
Learn How To Use and Code Arrays For Various Data Types
Learn How To Convert Between Different Data Types
Learn How To Implement A Simple Inheritance Structure
Learn How to Nest and Call Methods
Learn Simple File Writing and Reading
Learn How To Deploy Applications To Computers
Learn How To Create and Use Generic Classes and Interfaces
Learn How To Work With LaMbda Expressions
Learn How To Work With SQL Server
Learn How To Use Linq With SQL, XML and Strings
Learn How To Make Simple Graphical User Interfaces and Display Files and Folders
Learn How To Add Threading To Programs
Learn How To Work With Windows Forms
Learn How To Build A Complete Text Editor with Saving, Printing, Previewing and Opening Dialogs
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)