TotalRecovery backs up your entire machine, including system files, applications, favorites, emails, music, photos, movies, documents, and all partitions in a compressed image file. What makes TotalRecovery different from other disk imaging backup software is that it integrates all basic and advanced features covering the needs to totally backup & protect your irreplaceable data and computer system.
- Support Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- UEFI, GPT, Dynamic Disk, RAID Support
- Disk Imaging (backs up files, Windows, and partitions)
- File and folder backup
- Incremental, differential, and full backup
- Ftp remote & cloud backup
- Universal/dissimilar restore
- Defrag and Smart (eliminate Windows junk files) backup
- Create bootable rescue CD/DVD & USB flash
- AES encryption & password protection
- Email notification, pre & post command script, quota management
- Recovery tools
- Back up system to VMware or Hyper-v format directly
- Migration to new disk or new machine
- Administration console
- Manage multiple clients and setup company backup policies
- Support Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Windows Sharepoint, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-v Servers backup
True Easy-to-use Backup & Disk Imaging Software
The true intuitive user interface design allows users to create backups and protect their systems easily. You can do one-time or multiple-time backups for physical and virtual machines.
Rapid Restore From Boot Menu
Rapid Restore technology will only restore the files/folders that have been changed since your last backup. Rapid Restore allows you to securely restore entire hard drive within 3 minutes.
Create Rescue USB (CD) with Dynamic PE Technology
Rescue Media allows you to restore files/folders or full system from PC failure, to reset forgotten Windows password, to do cold disk imaging, or to rescue files on a corrupted system. Unique Dynamically PE built from current Windows system with all required drivers auto-inserted.
Backup to Clouds
Total Backup Recovery automatically recognizes your cloud storage services, such as Sky Drive, Google Drive, and DropBox.
Preview Files in Backup Image with Windows Explorer
Double-click a backup image to view its contents. You can browse through folders hierarchy to view, copy, or restore specific files and folders.
Smart Disk Imaging
TotalRecovery Smart backup will exclude Windows redundant files, such as temp files, and defrag all files on the fly before writing to the backup image. The result is: 30GB-70GB disk space saved and all files in backup image are fully defragged.
Whats New :
- Preview contents in backup images with Windows file explorer
- Create bootable USB (CD) from current system (Dynamic PE generation)
- Backup boot devices settings
- Backup to clouds, such as SkyDrive, Google drive, and Dropbox
- New repair tools for repairing boot issues
- Support Windows Encryption File System (EFS)
- Support VHDx virtual machine
- Export logs & jobs
- Max performance with true 64-bit
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!