Data Crow v4.0.15 Multilingual (Portable) | 179 MB
Data Crow is a free, open source media cataloger and organiser, a multi-purpose tool that helps you to manage a huge amount of data in a single place. It is powered by an intuitive, customizable user interface and has an impressive amount of features (see below). Although, the program comes with a few, standard modules that allows you to organize your movies, books, contacts, containers, images, media, music albums, software, users, there is no limit regarding the amount of modules. Advanced users can create their own module such as the one listed on official homepage for "stamps": there is a documentation available for those who wish to create their own module. The software is written in Java programming language.
- cross-platform including portable version
- completely customizable software
- excellent cataloger/organizer for movies, audio, software, books, photos, stamps etc.
- documentation for creation/export of new modules
- loan administration feature
- retrieve online info from well-known services such as IMDB, Amazon, MusicBrainz and others
- import data from popular multimedia formats: AVI, XVID, MP3, DIVX, MP4, OGG, PNG, JPG, and others
- advanced reporting available in PDF and HTML
- support for multiple languages such as English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Dutch
- clean app: no adware, spyware, bundles or anything like that
New in version 4.0.15
Boosted traffic between clientserver. Implemented JSON-IO to limit data send.
Data Crow Server can now initialize the data folder.
Server communication has been encrypted (simple encryption, nothing fancy).
Server communication is now compressed.
Older installation can have duplicated module files starting with .#. These will now be ignored when starting Data Crow.
Find & Replace had an error when trying to apply the replacements.