Eassos PartitionGuru Professional 188.8.131.52 (x86/x64) | 33.23 MB
It also supports VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC virtual disk files. Support IDE, SCSI, SATA drive and USB disk, memory card. Supports FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / EXT3 file systems.
Using PartitionGuru you can:
- Recover lost partitions
- Recover lost files
- Manage partitions, both MBR and GPT supported
- Delete files permanently
- Backup & Restore windows system and partitions
- Create rescue bootable USB flash disk
- Manage virtual disks of VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC
- Backup & Restore partition table
- Boot computer with DOS version PartitionGuru
PartitionGuru has powerful disk & partition management abilities, in addition to common functions such as creating, deleting, formatting, renaming and hiding partition, it provides more.
This function is for quickly re-partitioning a hard drive and formatting all its partitions in one step. Just open the Quick Partition dialog by press F6 key and then click the OK button, the disk will be partitioned and formatted rapidly. Also called one Step Partition.
Integral Size Partition
When you create a partition with a size like 10GB, 20GB or 100GB, it will be displayed as 9.99GB, 19.99GB or 99.99GB in the Windows Explorer. It looks like a little defective. The partitions created by PartitionGuru will be real integral partitions.
Backup Partition to Image File
Backup all available data of a partition include all its inner files to an image file. When the partition is damaged for any reasons, it can be restored from the image file.
Backup Partition Table
Although you can recover lost partitions by PartitionGuru most of time, if there is a backup copy of the partition table, you can restore it safely and easily. So it is a good idea to take a backup of the partition table.
Support GUID Partition Style
When the capacity of a disk is larger than 2TB, the disk must be managed by the GUID partition style. PartitionGuru fully support GUID partition style.
What's new in version 4.7.0:
1. New: Displays files it found out during the course of scanning files.
2. New: It is able to save scanning progress when the program recovers deleted files.
3. New: Adds support of FAT16 partition which is formatted by IBMDOS.
4. Enhanced: Changes the way of showing Disk Partition Structure.
5. Enhanced: Updates the appearance for the interface of bad sector verification.
6. Enhanced: Optimizes file recovery function, filtering invalid partitions and speeding up arranging files.
7. Enhanced: The default recovery mode is modified from Recover Deleted Files to Complete Recovery.
8. Enhanced: Increases file scanning speed of recovering deleted files from NTFS partitions.
9. Enhanced: Recovered Typed does not display files that overlaps with files from normal directory structure.
10. Enhanced: Reminds users who want to discard current file scanning result.
11. Enhanced: It does not show excluded files while loading image file of incremental backup.
12. Enhanced: Picks up responding speed of switching hard drives.
13. Enhanced: Input focus is set to editing era after sector goto.
14. Fixed: Rectifies an issue that sometimes the program failed to start in WinPE.
15. Fixed: Fix an issue that program corrupted after partition resizing is interrupted by force.
16. Fixed: Addresses a problem that program requires registering when extracting PMF file.
17. Fixed: Fixes a bug that it could not return to parent directory after double clicking .. on the dialog box Select Image File.
18. Fixed: Fixes a bug that program corrupted when previewing certain pictures.
19. Fixed: Fixes a bug that sometimes it could not extract all files from PMF file.
20. Fixed: Fixes a bug that the in some cases it corrupted when restoring partition from image file.
21. Fixed: Redresses an issue that the statistics of selected files were not accurate when recovering files.
22. Fixed: Fixes a bug that it failed to show the exact folder number on the right-bottom interface.
23. Fixed: Fixes a bug that the Partition and Folder Tree area did not match the actual situation when operating system is not installed on hard disk 0.