[b]ABBYY Lingvo X6 Professional 22.214.171.124 Multilingual | 1.60 GB[/b]
[b]ABBYY Lingvo х6[/b] is a dictionary application with the largest up-to-date dictionary base in 19 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Tatar, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Norwegian, Latin and Russian. The 220 general, specialized encyclopedic and explanatory dictionaries featured in Lingvo are the most trusted and up-to-date publications in their respective areas.
ABBYY Lingvo is a great tool for learning new languages. Entries contain a lot of useful information, including multiple translations, usage examples, phonetic transcriptions, accents, and inflected forms. Lingvo even includes Lingvo Tutor Words, an application that helps you memorize new words and phrases by completing various exercises.
[b]Advantages of ABBYY Lingvo[/b]
- 19 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Tatar, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Norwegian, Latin and Russian
- 226 dictionaries with over 10.2 million entries
- Detailed entries with many translations, usage examples, synonyms and phonetic transcriptions
- Explanatory dictionaries from world-renowned publishers: Oxford Dictionary of English and Collins Cobuild Advanced Learner's Dictionary
- Listen to pronunciations of 10000 German words, 5000 French words and 10000 Spanish words by native speakers as well as 15000 English words with pronunciations by both British and American speakers.
More on pronunciations
- Phrasebooks with recorded pronunciations for 6 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
More on phrasebooks
- ABBYY Tutor helps learn new languages
More on learning languages
- Pop-up translations for words in text documents and images
More on pop-up translations
- Examples from existing translations where the word you're looking for has been translated according to its meaning in a particular context.
More on examples from existing translations Lingvo Online website
Translate words into 19 languages
Translate from English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Finnish, Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Tatar, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Norwegian and Latin into Russian and back.
New transparent interface
Get meanings of words in seconds via the new interface. The window with entries now has its own search bar, which works just like that one of popular search engines: it offers autocompletion suggestions when you misspell a word.
Take advantage of general translation and specialized dictionaries, phrasebooks and dictionaries of phraseology and slang in 19 languages. Get translations of words, synonyms, and antonyms, and grasp meanings of idioms and set expressions. Usage examples will help you choose the best translation option.
ABBYY Lingvo also contains the Oxford Dictionary of English and the Collins Cobuild Advanced Learners Dictionary with up-to-date English vocabulary.
Get the correct translation of industry-specific terms by looking up specialized dictionaries of law, economics, finances, marketing, banking, business, mechanical engineering, construction and architecture, oil and gas, chemistry, medicine, biology and other areas.
Get pop-up translations by aiming the pointer at words on websites, images, in e-mail messages, video subtitles and PDF files. The pop-up translation window has a button that lets you quickly add this word to ABBYY Tutor, a vocabulary building app.
Grammar lessons from Oxford
Improve your English with Oxford "Test it, Fix it" grammar lessons for pre-intermediate and intermediate learners. Based on learning from fixing your own mistakes, they are especially well-suited for independent study. You choose a theme, complete a lesson of multiple-choice questions and then check your answers. Every lesson comes with a handy grammar reference, allowing you to fix any incorrect answer and progress from your mistakes.
Vocabulary building app
Expand your vocabulary by regularly completing quick exercises with ABBYY Tutor. These lessons can help you memorize meaning, spelling and pronunciation of new words. Make your studies more effective by setting up your own exercise schedule. ABBYY Tutor offers ready-to-use vocabulary lists containing frequently used words in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. These learning lists cover a wide range of topics, including business, sight-seeing and shopping. .
Other features for learning languages
Listen to pronunciations of words recorded by native speakers of English, French, German, Spanish and Russian. Check verb tenses using tables of inflected forms. Look up words in the Collins Cobuild Advanced Learner's Dictionary, which contains usage examples and additional information on grammar, usage frequency, and synonyms. Use the English grammar reference.
[b]What's New in ABBYY Lingvo x6[/b]
- Updated interface
- Improved performance
- ABBYY Lingvo Tutor Grammar, an application that will help you study grammar and train your reading and listening comprehension skills
[b]Updated interface: all lookup results in one window[/b]
The interface of ABBYY Lingvo x6 has been re-worked:
- Dictionary entries and search results now open in new tabs in the results window.
- ABBYY Lingvo x6 lets you look up words and word combinations right in the card, without switching to the main window.
ABBYY Lingvo x6 does a lot of things faster, including:
- Starting for the first time
- Displaying lookup results
- Displaying word-by-word translations
- Displaying suggestions.
Notifications about background operations are displayed in a special area in the main window.
[b]ABBYY Lingvo x6 now includes ABBYY Lingvo Tutor Grammar, an application that helps study grammar and train reading and listening comprehension skills.[/b]
ABBYY Lingvo Tutor Grammar will help you:
- Study English grammar
- Find out your level of language proficiency
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!