In this After Effects CC 2014 training course, expert author Jerron Smith will teach you how to use the tools and techniques within this powerful software from Adobe. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous After Effects experience is required.
You will start by learning to understand the workspace and workflow of After Effects, then jump into learning how to create a new composition. From there, Jerron will show you how to import and organize footage, as well as work with compositions and arrange and adjust layers. This video tutorial also covers topics including animating layer transform properties, adding and animating effects, creating, editing, and animating text, shapes, and masks, and using track mattes. You will also learn how to use the roto brush, create 3D layers, create and animate cameras and lights, and create and animate 3D objects with Cinema 4D Lite. Finally, Jerron will teach you how to work with green screen footage, stabilize shaky video, set up a motion track, and use the graph editor.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using After Effects for your graphic design and video editing needs. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
02. Understanding The Workspace And Workflow
03. Introduction To Video Standards And Composition Settings
04. Importing - Organizing And Previewing Footage
05. Working With Compositions And Arranging Layers
06. Animating Layer Transform Properties
07. Adding Effects And Animating Them
08. Creating, Editing, And Animating Text
09. Creating, Editing, And Animating Shapes
10. Creating, Editing, And Animating Masks
11. Using Track Mattes - Stencils And Silhouettes
12. Rotoscoping Footage With The Roto Brush
13. Creating 3D Layers From 2D Content
14. Creating And Animating Cameras
15. Creating And Animating Lights
16. Creating And Animating 3D Objects With Cinema 4D Lite
17. Working With Green Screen Footage
18. Stabilizing Video Footage
19. Motion Tracking Video Footage
20. Using The 3D Camera Tracker
21. Using Basic Expressions And Scripts
22. Using The Graph Editor: Beyond Easy Easing
23. Outputting Your Project
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Download From Nitroflare