Framer Studio - innovative prototyping.
Framer Studio is built on Framer.js, is the basis for rapid prototyping of open source.
Framer allows you to specify the animation and the relationship.
Framer Studio has integration with Photoshop and Sketch and allows you to import layers directly from your static designs and turn them into interactive prototypes.
Hardware acceleration for high frame rate conversion with CSS.
Animate any layer in three-dimensional space with Spring Physics and Bezier curves.
Works on desktops, mobile devices and tablets. Interacts well with WebKit.
• Hardware Accelerated
• Events & 3D Animations
• Spring Physics
• [b] Framer.js used at: [/ b]
• Stripe We've just updated Framer Studio to version 1.10. This release marks an important update to the code editor. There are tons of small tweaks, that help you write prototypes faster and more efficient. We've improved syntax highlighting, and worked on speed and reliability.
On popular request, we've added the iPhone 6+ as well as a huge selection of Apple Watches. You can select them by clicking the Viewer icon from the toolbar. Thanks to Tomas Jasovsky from Mockuuups and Max Rudberg for their excellent work creating these assets.
[b] Code editor [/ b]
• Big performance updates while editing and navigating around.
• View → Insert Closing Character is a new option enabled by default.
• More detailed syntax highlighting for improved scan and readability.
[b] Added Devices [/ b]
• iPhone 6+ in 3 different colours.
• Apple Watch, Sport and Edition with a huge selection of bands.
[b] System requirements: [/ b]
• OS X 10.8 or later,
• 64-bit processor
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!