CollageIt Pro is an easy-to-use and automatic app that helps you create eye-catching photo collages on Mac OS X. It was designed to give everyone an opportunity to brighten up one's photo collection, and in a few seconds, a set of photos will be turned into an impressive array of collages.
With CollageIt Pro, collage creation is effortless. Choose a template from 4 collage styles - Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile (including 45+ brand new templates), add photos and text, and the photo collages can be generated automatically. You can also switch to Free Mode to manually edit the collage as you wish. What's more, apply photo effects, text effects, border and shadow to make sure the collage gets its best look. After your master piece is finished, you can export it, print it or share it on Facebook or via Email with family and friends.
* Automatic, Easy to Use and Powerful
• With only three steps, you'll create photo collage automatically; easy enough for users of all experienced levels.
• Supports 5 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center, Pile and Free Mode.
• Various collage layouts can be generated continuously.
• Intelligently fit photos to collage with face recognition when generating layout.
• Real-time preview with a super high speed.
• Large photo capacity supports adding up to 200 photos.
* Abundant Resources and Effects
• 60+ brand new templates.
• Apply photo effects/filters, frames & masks to beautify your collage.
• Add and customize text flexibly to make your collage stand out.
• Add stickers and resize, rotate, flip, etc. at will.
• Choose from 50+ background patterns, or load your own image as background to suit your collage.
• Apply photo border and shadow for decoration.
* Personalize Photo Collage Freely
• Add photos directly from iPhoto.
• Arrange photos in order under Grid mode.
• Switch to Free Mode to move, resize, and rotate each photo manually.
• Crop/uncrop photos to meet all your needs.
• Support selecting multiple objects and editing them at a time.
• Set the margin of Top, Bottom, Left, and Right respectively.
* Share the Collage Anywhere
• Save the collage as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, or GIF, etc. image format and print it out.
• Set the collage as desktop image.
• Save the collage as a PDF file.
• Share the collage directly on Facebook or via E-mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, and Flickr with family and friends.
• Save the collage as project and open it for further editing.
Home Page -
Download Links :
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!