Typing out has come to an end. Say ?€?Hello' to Condense. Your easy to use optical character recognition (OCR) application.
Imagine one of the following scenarios:
You're writing an essay for University and you've to quote from a PDF, an EBook or one of your professor's presentations? That's a huge amount of text to extract... Loading whole PDFs into your OCR software and cutting out the parts you want is oftentimes more time lost than won.
You are watching a tutorial video on the web which contains several lines of programming code. You can't find a link to the given example anywhere. What do you do? Retype all those lines?
Now you can do better:
Condense is featuring:
A 3-Step Workflow:
1. Press shortcut
2. Drag area around your text
3. Paste text
* Beautiful Custom UserInterface
* ~35 supported language settings
* almost invisible MenuBar Mode
* Archive containing the last batch of 5 scans which enables you to scan multiple quotes at the same time
* QuickFix technology to fix mistakes fast and efficient
* Preview Window
* Text to Speech
* Fast rescan with improved contrast
* Remove linebreaks automatically
What's New in Version 1.61
- Bugfix regarding 10.8 compatibility
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!