Inside Reading 1 - 4: The Academic Word List in Contest | 766 MB
8 PDF Book + 8 NRG
There is a natural relationship between academic reading and word learning. Inside Reading is a four-level reading and vocabulary series designed to use this relationship to best advantage. With the dual focus of better equipping students to interact with academic texts and helping them fully acquire vital academic vocabulary, Inside Reading gives students the tools they need to succeed in their academic careers. Through principled instruction and practice with reading strategies and skills, students will increase their ability to comprehend reading material. Likewise, through a principled approach to the complex nature of vocabulary knowledge, learners will better understand how to make sense of the complex nature of academic word learning.
* High-interest texts from academic content areas, such as psychology, engineering, the arts, computer science, and biology.
* Reading skills relevant to the academic classroom, such as inference, working with graphs and tables, annotation, and recognizing context clues.
* Systematic acquisition of the entire Academic Word List through targeted receptive and productive activities.
* Student Pack includes CD-ROM with additional vocabulary practice.
* Instructor Pack includes answer key, notes, and Diploma 6.5 Test Generator CD-ROM.
Inside Reading 1: Student Pack 978-0-19-441612-2, Instructor's Pack 978-0-19-441620-7;
Inside Reading 2: Student Pack 978-0-19-441613-9, Instructor's Pack 978-0-19-441621-4;
Inside Reading 3: Student Pack 978-0-19-441614-6, Instructor's Pack 978-0-19-441622-1;
Inside Reading 4: Student Pack 978-0-19-441615-3, Instructor's Pack 978-0-19-441623-8.