Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
New in Live 9.1
Use Live on two monitors. See the Session and Arrangement at the same time. Work with a clip and its devices simultaneously for better control of Session automation.
Live takes advantage of multiple monitors to show you more at once. Use your second monitor to keep the mixer visible at all times. Dedicate a whole monitor to detailed MIDI clip editing or the Arrangement. Or view your recorded Session automation while tweaking devices.
Record automation into clips. Edit automation with curves. Session View automation lets you capture your performance or add movement to your loops. Use curves to make automation more musical.
Live's unique Session View makes it easy to improvise with musical ideas. In Live 9, you can now record parameter changes directly into Session View for even more flexibility. Edit automation curves with the mouse to create smooth mix transitions or radical parameter changes in your clips.
In one click, create new Session View scenes from your Arrangement tracks, or drag and copy individual clips from Arrangement to Session. The automation comes with them, making it easier than ever to move from improvising to arranging and back.
Find sounds fast. With Live's new browser, spend less time finding sounds and more time making music.
Live's new browser puts all of your instruments and effects, samples, Packs and VST/Audio Units plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders into the browser from anywhere on your computer. Search as you type, navigate from the keyboard and sort items by various categories.
Play new sounds. Live's library includes new Instrument Racks and sounds to get you going fast.
Live 9 Suite comes with more than 3000 production-ready sounds that give you the full range of vintage synthesizers, drum kits and one-shot samples, acoustic instruments and loops - all powered by Live's built-in synthesizers and effects so they can be tweaked and personalized. All sounds are organized for Live 9's new browser and work seamlessly with all common hardware controllers.
Get your sound right. The new analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects help you get a better sound in less time.
Live's new Glue Compressor, developed in collaboration with Cytomic, is modeled on a classic 80s console bus compressor, both for its great sound and also to provide musical results with a simple set of controls. Live's studio effects - Compressor, Gate and EQ Eight - have been improved with new displays, enhanced controls and better sound, making it easier to see and hear your changes.
Reclaim the music in your samples.... Live 9's new tools for converting audio to MIDI give you unprecedented flexibility to extract musical ideas from your samples and build upon them.
Convert your favorite drum break with the Drums-to-MIDI feature and reuse it with your own sounds. Speed up your remixing work by using Harmony-to-MIDI to get the notes and chords from the original audio stems. Or simply seed your creativity with inspiring, natural-feeling MIDI grabbed directly from the most exciting parts of your music collection.
Get the best results when exporting. Live now renders faster than ever. And rendering quality is dramatically improved when exporting to a lower sample rate.
Exporting now takes advantage of all of your computer's processors, meaning rendering speed can be much faster.
During export, sample-rate conversion is now done using the high-quality SoX Resampler Library, resulting in higher quality exports when rendering to a lower sample rate.
Max for Live is now included in Suite. Expand and extend your musical possibilities with Max for Live.
Max for Live, based on Cycling 74's Max 6, is now included with Live 9 Suite. Get access to all of the 900+ devices built by the Max for Live community.
Explore new Suite devices. Get 26 new instruments and effects with Max for Live - including Convolution Reverb and Drum Synth
Because Live 9 Suite comes with Max for Live included, it comes with 26 new devices built with Max for Live. These include synths and effects, but also LFOs, envelopes, note delays and control modifiers to bring new expressive and creative possibilities.
What's new in version 9.1.7:
Improvements and feature changes:
* Added control surface support for M-Audio Oxygen 4th generation controllers.
* Improved graphics for Retina displays. Note that this requires a Mac with OS X 10.7.4 "Lion" or higher.
* Added native full screen support for Mac OS X. Note that this requires 10.9 Mavericks or higher and having the option "Displays have separate Spaces" enabled in OS X' Mission Control system preferences (this is the system's default). The keyboard shortcut for toggling full-screen mode has been changed accordingly to CTRL+CMD+F, which is the operating system's default. Users with older OS X versions and Windows users are not affected by this change.
* It's now possible to export selected tracks by choosing 'Selected Tracks Only' in the 'Export Audio / Video' dialogue box. The option 'Individual Tracks' is still available as well, but has been renamed to 'All Individual Tracks'.
* Improved Max application chooser in Live's 'File Folder' preferences pane to be compatible with the folder structure of Max 7 application bundles.
* Updated info texts and manuals.
* Minor improvement to ensure compatibility with Mac OS X' Gatekeeper for the forthcoming OS X updates 10.9.5 and 10.10.
* Improved the threshold for inverting text colour of clip names, chains, macros, etc., depending on the background color, for better readability.
* When choosing "All Individual Tracks" in the Export Audio/Video dialog, tracks using the External Instrument device would not be exported correctly.
* Fixed a bug which caused modulations for arrangement clips to disappear when undoing and redoing after duplicating a track.
* Improved fonts for Retina displays (Mac OS X only).
* Improved graphics for the Track Status Display and the Plug-in browser icon on Retina displays (Mac OS X only).
* Fixed a graphics problem which could occur on OS X 10.10 Yosemite when a Max for Live device was instantiated directly at application launch, e.g., by double-clicking an .als file or by having a template set containing a Max for Live device.
* Fixed a graphics problem which could occur on OS X 10.10 Yosemite when opening the "Export Audio/Video" dialogue and having the "Zoom Display" preference set to a value higher than 100%.
* The Simpler instrument could lose certain macro mappings after converting a Sampler to Simpler and then enabling Simpler's Pitch Envelope.
* Fixed the spacing of the "Hz" icon on Simpler's LFO Rate switch on Retina displays
* Under certain conditions, the Tension instrument could produce unwanted noise bursts after loading a preset and then playing the first note.
* Live could crash when undoing and redoing after importing a clip or a track containing automation from the browser. Live would also keep crashing when recovering the Live Set from the undo file.
* Fixed a crash which could occur with the iZotope "Trash 2" VST plug-in on Windows.
* Fixed a crash which might occur on Windows while Live scans or loads certain UAD plugins.
* Fixed a bug that could cause memory leaks and an unusually high CPU load when running Live as a ReWire slave on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
* Some chooser controls would clip the right side of an active entry when closed, e.g. the Auto Filter's 'Shape' chooser would cut off the rightmost line of the square or saw icon.
* Clicking on a certain area at the bottom of a track volume slider in Live's mixer would sometimes cause the slider to move to an unwanted position.
* Changing the screen resolution while running Live in full-screen mode would not reset Live's window to the correct size and still show the window's title bar. This is now fixed.
* Fixed a crash that could occur under certain conditions when loading Live sets containing a large amount of VST plug-ins and Max for Live devices.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when hovering over an automation breakpoint or segment on the first automation lane of an Arrangement track and then forcing another automation to be shown on the same lane, e.g. by tweaking a different parameter using a MIDI controller.
* Max for Live devices would not pass an "All Notes Off" message to the subsequent devices in a device chain when the Max for Live device was turned off.
* VST plug-ins that have a MIDI output would not be able to output a CC 123 MIDI message ("All Notes Off").
* Max for Live MIDI effect devices would not be correctly latency-compensated when the device was turned off and the device had an additional latency defined in its patcher inspector.
* The "Session Zoom" feature, which allows to move Live's Session ring by multiple tracks / scenes at once with certain MIDI control surfaces would stop working under certain conditions.
* The [live.thisdevice] Max for Live object would no longer send a bang message out its first outlet when adding/removing control surface scripts in the Live preferences.
* Under certain conditions, the MIDI level indicator would not show any activity inside the routing chooser of a MIDI track.
* The Send button on the APC40 MKII would not work when pressed for the first time.
* The Launchpad's Mixer mode would stop working after using the Launchpad's Session Zoom feature in Live sets containing more that 8 tracks.
Changes for Push:
* When using a low audio buffer size or high sample rate, Push's buttons would not be backlit after launching Live (Windows only).
* When entering Scales mode on Push, the Selection and State Control buttons would not light up until one of them is pressed once.
* Push's Duplicate button would not work anymore for clips, tracks and scenes if Clip workflow is selected.
Requirements - OS X 10.5 + (compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite)
Home Page -
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!