Unreal Engine 4.7.0 | 5.048 GB
This list provides a brief summary of updates in this release. Full release notes will be made available with the final 4.7 release. We may not be able to provide additional information about updates at this time.
- Animation layer editing
- Support for generating animation from a physics simulation
- New powerful AI logging tool available: Windows > Developer Tools > Visual Logger
- Foliage rendering performance significantly improved! Hundreds of thousands of foliage instances can be efficiently rendered and edited, with per-instance LOD support and per-pixel dithered LOD transitions.
- Hot Reload improvements
- Oculus Rift support is updated to 0.4.4 runtimes
- Blueprint Merge tool now a full feature!
- UObject usability improvements
- GameplayDebugger is now available also in pure Blueprint projects!
- Blueprint compile time and editor performance improvements
- Can now set default values on local function variables in Blueprints
- "Set" variable nodes now have an output pin that acts as a "Get" variable node
- Can now change Blueprint variable types without removing all instances of the node from the Blueprint
- Mobile Preview in Editor has moved out of experimental! You can now preview how your game will look on mobile devices directly in the editor viewport. Settings -> Preview Rendering Level -> Mobile / HTML5.
- Faster iteration for iOS deployment! Deploy only newer files to Documents directory on phone.
- Improved support for case-sensitive Linux file systems
- Linux editor usability UI fixes, e.g., window ordering, drag and drop, etc.
- New! UnrealCodeAnalyzer tool for analyzing PCH header usage across the codebase
- In-level Component Editing
- HTML5 is now included in the binary release
- C++ Classes in Content Browser
- Redesigned Blueprint Editor UI with "unified layout"
- Automatic asset importing
- Git source control support (Thanks to community member SRombauts)
- Convert Actors to Blueprint Classes
- New Tool-tip look and feel
- New Asset Thumbnail look and feel
- Ability to add "Content Packs" and "Feature Packs" to your project through Content Browser
- Blueprint stablility (eliminated circular dependency corruption)
- Blueprintable components
- Paper2D improvements to tile map support (EXPERIMENTAL!) and 2D Terrain splines.
This is a list of recently discovered bugs in our 4.7 Preview engine release. This list includes high priority bugs discovered by Epic, as well as all confirmed community-reported bugs. We will attempt to resolve critical bugs before the final 4.7 release, other bugs that do not block development or have workarounds may be marked to be fixed in one of the future major releases.
Please be aware that this is not a comprehensive list of all engine bugs, it is simply a snapshot of some of the latest bugs discovered with this preview release. This list will be periodically updated with new additions and to reflect which ones have been fixed internally, so be sure to check back!
Important Known Issues:
UE-9965 Code Project exits to main screen on launch for Android
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed