Slysoft CloneBD 220.127.116.11 Multilingual | 19.6 Mb
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
Supports all regions (A,B,C)
Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
3D support coming soon.
H.265/HEVC support coming soon.
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
- new: added profiles for MKV lossless audio and core audio
- new: additional log entries for inserted media type (burn) and unselected streams
- new: better support for iPhone 6
- change: data rate graph left aligned to touch the y-axis
- change: allow formatting of BD-RE discs without spare areas to improve writing speed.
- fix: remaining time display was incorrect for discs with heavily varying data rate
- fix: burn speed display halted after a while
- fix: division by zero when maximum burn speed applied
- fix: some parser errors in screen-pass disks
- fix: some crashes in LibAV
- some minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages