Bandicam v18.104.22.1687 + Reg Key | 9.21 MB
The most advanced desktop and game recording software on the planet. The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS) management
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube directly (without converting).
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other capture programs (1/5~1/20).
- The maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (over 1TB/7days).
- It has less lag than other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU/GPU usage).
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560?1600 in high quality (1080P full HD video can be made).
What can be recorded through the Bandicam program
- Various 2D/3D games: WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video play program: iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop Screen, Skype Video chatting, Webcam, HDTV, Java/Flash games, other 3D applications.
What's New in This Release:
Added support for the webcam PiP feature (Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video):
The webcam stream is recorded and merged within the main video.
Improved codec compatibility with the Nvidia NVENC H.264 encoder.
Improved accuracy of the FPS limit function.
Added an option, "User enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)", for DirectX 9 games.
Improved the animation of mouse click effects in the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode.
Bug fixed - Some DirectX 9 games caused the recorded video files to stutter.
Auto-complete recording can now also be configured while recording
Whats New :
The minimum recording space for recording has changed from 30MB to 50MB.
Improved a compatibility with Windows 10.
Bugs fixed Some information of AVI files was displayed incorrectly in the Output tab.
MP4: Bandicam did not respond when the user recorded for a long time with the .mp4 container.
MP4: Bandicam had a problem with the "Two Sound Mixing" option and the .mp4 container.
MP4: The .mp4 files in the Output tab couldn't be deleted.
Other minor bugs fixed.