ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.1.2222 (x86/x64) | 102 MB / 111 MB
Protect critical company data one computer at a time with proven detection technology trusted by over 100 million users. Now even better, smarter detection. Time-tested antivirus and antispyware protection utilizing advanced technologies such as cloud-powered scanning, device control and remote manageability of all endpoints.
Protect company networks with proven Antivirus, antispyware and advanced device control functionality. Rely on a solution that minimizes system slowdowns and comes with a broad range of customization options.
Oversee security across the entire network from a single location. Enlist a range of customization and reporting features to tweak the system security as you need.
Network Speed and Stability
Load-balance execution of tasks to prevent overloading network connections and antivirus storm on VM hosts. Choose from improved update options - update mirror server via HTTPS connection or revert to older virus database and modules.
Reports, Logs & Notifications
Monitor network security status and server load statistics even from outside of your company. Perform data parsing via compatible data formats or designate critical threshold for event notification, set up notifications priority and much more.
Keep company endpoints free of malware with ESET's cloud-powered scanning technology. Utilize the device control functionality to keep unauthorized USBs and CDs off company machines.
Keep company computers running smoothly and extend the lifetime of hardware thanks low system demands. Keep out distractions like pop-ups during presentations or slideshows.
Manage all past, present and future ESET security solutions from a single location, putting admins in perfect control of network security.
Keep admins abreast of network security from outside the company. Take advantage of advanced monitoring and reporting tools for complete oversight and to take immediate action.
All ESET solutions are built to preserve network speed and stability and smooth and reliable operation and come with a range of tools and customization options to ensure a consistent level of security.
What's New in ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6:
- Added: Localizations (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA, FRC, HRV, HUN, ITA, KDI, KOR, LTH, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, JPN)
- Improved: Various usability improvements within graphical user interface
- Fixed: Unlock tool does not work with ESET Endpoint Security 6
- Fixed: The Scheduler add task button opens a blank window
- Fixed: Several log entries were not created due to various reasons
- Fixed: A limited user cannot add a potentially unwanted application exclusion
- Fixed: Occasional application crashes when importing URLs to URL address management from file
- Fixed: Some components were installed even though not selected during component based installation
- Fixed: Rollback task from ERA does not execute properly. It is still possible to manually update virus signature database
- Fixed: Self-defense is disabled after installation
- Fixed: Password for proxy is not saved after the installation
- Fixed: New networks are detected after known network list is defined by ESET Remote Administrator policy
- Fixed: You cannot create rule in Device control if at least one element (groups) is set by ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: HIPS rules details are not displayed if policy is applied from ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Firewall and Web access protection does not work after computer restart
- Fixed: Error occurred after HIPS reverted to default
- Fixed: User could not use password to protect Advanced settings from modification
- Fixed: Not all scanner exclusions are added when adding them from the alert notification window
- Fixed: If you configure ESET Endpoint Security 5 Firewall using the Policy deployed from ESET Remote Administrator 6, some of the complex rules might not be applied correctly
- Fixed: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 crashes when an .xls attachment is sent from the context menu if ESET Endpoint Security 6 is installed and IMAP protocol is used for scanning
- Web control-Now allows you to create "soft" (situation-based) blocking policies and partially customize the blocking and warning page.
- Device control-Now allows you to create single rules for multiple devices. Can determine device type and serial number automatically.
- HIPS-Allows you to define rules for system registry, processes, applications and files. Provides tampering protection and detects threats based on system behavior.
- Updater/Mirror-Resumes failed downloads of virus signature database files or product modules automatically.
- One-click update-Available from the Windows system tray.
- AV remover-Improved detection and removal of third-party security solutions to ensure smooth installation and optimize the performance of ESET Endpoint products.
- Advanced memory scanner-Monitors process behavior and scans malicious processes when they decloak in memory.
- Exploit blocker-Fortifies frequently exploited application types such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients etc.
- Idle state scanner-Performs a silent scan on all local drives while your computer is in an idle state.
New Interface Design:
- New graphical interface: The graphical user interface of ESET Endpoint Security has been completely redesigned to provide better visibility and a more intuitive user experience.
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )