Slysoft CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Multilingual | 19.7 MB
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
Supports all regions (A,B,C)
Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
3D support coming soon...
H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
Whats New :
- new log file system names of destination drives
- new added additional log information for spurious ERROR 4 results when burning
- change improved write speed on uncompressed Blu-ray copies.
- change improved plug&play behavior when drives get connected or removed during runtime.
- change allow selection of max speed only, if source disc is in same drive as destination drive, since possible speeds cannot be known at the time
- fix certain burn errors would cause CloneBD not to progress to the completion page.
- fix audio core was broken, resulting in oversized output, when selecting core only
- some minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages