Robust for the needs of enterprises, Foxit PhantomPDF Business delivers a feature rich solution with the quality, security, deployability, and support essential for enterprise requirements.
Highlighted features of PhantomPDF Business include:
* XFA Form Filling - XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
* High Performance - Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
* One Click PDF Creation - Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Advanced PDF Editor - Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
* Robust Document Security - Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
* Redaction - Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
* Document Certification - Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
* Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager - Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
* Form Design - Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
* Optical Character Recognition - OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
* PDF/A Validation - Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
* PDF Optimizer - Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
* High Compression of scanned documents.
* Email and Phone Support - help when you need it
What's New in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1?
1. Scanned PDF Optimization
Reduces the file size of scanned PDFs before distributing or archiving to save transfer time and disk space.
2. PPDF (Pfile-based PDF) File Encryption
Supports using Microsoft IRM Protection for PDF Version 2 to encrypt PDFs and output the encrypted files in PPDF format.
3. Auto-straightens scanned PDF documents.
4. Allows users to link to a bookmark/specific page within a web pdf in a web browser using URL parameters.
5. Supports line spacing setting when designing text fields.
6. Provides printing templates when creating files to PDF and supports lossless compression.
7. Supports Greek language in OCR engines.
8. Supports adding bullet lists in Typewriter/Callout/Textbox/Note annotations and the availability of annotation rotation.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
1. Extends the Usage of GPO Templates
Supports more settings using the GPO templates, including forbidding all auto-connecting to server, setting to hide document message bar in preferences, and more.
2. Shared Review Enhancement
Allows configuration of the interval to check new comments during shared review and notifies users by flashing the PhantomPDF icon in the taskbar if any.
3. Supports to save custom colors in annotation properties and then all the annotations can share the custom colors.
4. Streamlines the workflow when scanning paper to PDF.
5. Optimizes the way to name form fields after running form field recognition.
6. Enhances the edit capabilities of scanned and OCRed PDF documents.
7. Shows the preview of ink signatures and stamps when the mouse cursor hovering over the document area after users select them.
8. Provides an option to apply a stamp to multiple pages.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1:
1. Fixed an issue where users could not send RMS protected files for Shared Review.
2. Fixed an issue where errors might occur when users tried to create reports twice after verifying compliance with PDF A/E/X.
3. Fixed an issue where the application interface became fuzzy in higher DPI.
4. Fixed a security issue where memory corruption may occur when converting a GIF file with an invalid value in Ubyte Size in its DataSubBlock Structure, which could lead to a controlled crash execution.
Download From Uploaded
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator