Substance Painter is a brand new 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
� Paint full materials, in real-time
Choose your brush, select a material, tweak it if needed and then start painting! Each stroke applies all channels at once and the render is instantaneous, making it the most interactive 3D Painter out there. Paint multiple materials on one mesh, with each map going up to 4K resolution.
� Next-Gen viewport
Preview your painting in a Physically based (PBR) viewport for accurate material feedback. Create beauty shots of your assets using one of the best optical effects technology out there (Yebis 2 by Silicon Studio) adding antialiasing, color correction, DOF, glare, bloom and much more.
� Particle brushes
Throw dirt, fire or even make it rain on your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time! Any material can be painted with particle brushes and these can be tweaked to an infinity of variations. Advanced users can also create their own particles using the editor provided by Popcorn FX.
� Use any rendering shader
Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on. You can also use pre-built shaders such as the standard PBR (Physically-Based) or even one of the non-photorealistic rendering shaders we provide, like a simple toon shader.
� Substance effects and brushes
Apply custom or predefined Substance-driven masks and effects onto layers and layer masks to create realistic wear & tear or weathering. Paint Substance materials (parametric textures) on the model, tweaking their parameters to get the desired look (and paint your own imported Substances as well).
� Next-Gen 2D Painting
Introducing a fully shaded 2D view with free canvas rotation and seamless 2D painting. This takes the best of both worlds: the seamlessness of 3D painting and the convenience of a flexible 2D view.
� Fully non-destructive workflow
Change the resolution at anytime and Substance Painter will recalculate every stroke almost instantaneously. Switch your UV set and it will reproject your strokes automatically (no need to have perfect UV's to start painting!).
Substance Painter comes with a dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite. You may also import and organize your own assets in the shelf.
� Unified material stack
Tired of endless layer stacks? Have all your maps unified in one layer only and edit them all at once or separately.
Whats New in v1.2.0:
- Projection material/Stencil preview doesn't show properly in the viewport
- [3D View] Shortcut tooltip not displayed when using "S" (stencil) shortcut
- [Shelf] Effect "MatFx Skin Scale" has now better performances at low resolution
- [Export] Textures from export are just upscaled when specifying a larger document size
- Changed the project file format as a single file instead of folders
- Added new Normal channel with the ability to paint normal data and combine it on the mesh
- [Export] New export window with the ability to create custom packing and set custom names
- [Export] Support different Normal formats (DirectX, OpenGL)
- [Export] Create a temporary "lock" file during export
- [Shelf] Effect "MG Mask Builder" has now new settings
- [3D View] Ambient Occlusion map now occludes the diffuse contribution, not the specular
- [Layers] Shift+LeftMouse click can be used to toggle a mask
- [Parameters] Expose the color space at the bottom of an image input
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!