ISTA/P Loader 3.2 with native ICOM emulator for K+DCAN USB cable & ENET [fixed]
Size: 123 MB Type: Auto
Year / Date of Release: 04/03/2015
System requirements: Windows
Description: Works on all versions of ISTA / P, ISPI NEXT
Automatic detection of ICOM
Automatic detection of ISTA / P location of the installation
The choice of screen resolution
The choice of the brand BMW and Mini
Option to reset / dealerdata
V3.2 new features / changes - Added ability to work through the ENET. Fixed some bugs.
Extras. Information: Installation instructions:
1) Disable antivirus and firewall.
2) Run NetworkTool.exe (IMPORTANT: NetworkTool.exe necessarily start and restart the computer, otherwise the loader will not work) The utility will run for about 30 seconds. A window appears with the message that you need to restart the computer, waiting for this post!
3) After rebooting, appeared a network connection "Network Connection" (Adapter Microsoft Loopback), rename USB (rename the network connection as well as a file or folder). After renaming, click on it, right click and disable. Prescribed in this connection ip 169.254.0.8 mask 255.255.0.0
4) Rename your physical network card in eth0. I no ip it is not prescribed for all cars. But if you plan to work through the ENET necessary to register ip 169.254.1.1 mask 255.255.0.0
5) Set the net framework 4 (there are in the hand). In Windows XP, you need to just install net framework 2, as there is in the hand.
6) Install the Java runtime (There is a distribution)
7) Install the patched Ediabas 7.3.
8) You copy the boot loader on the desktop, run, enter the settings.
9) Connect the cable to the notebook and the cars. Press the Start K + DCAN ICOM Emulator or Start ENET ICOM Emulator, depending on your connection and wait for the message in the system tray (near the clock) ICOM Emulator now running.
10) Press the boot loader to the desired icon of BMW, MINI, BMW Moto, RR.
11) waits for boot ISTA / P ozhmdaniya time depends on the power of your PC.
12) Work with the program! Good Luck!
NOTE: Turn off the program better by clicking on the taskbar (near the clock), right-click on the loader and clicking Shutdown ISTA / P. Just close the ISTA / P is also possible, but I have so often it closes properly.