Total Uninstall Professional 6.12.0 (x86/x64) Multilingual + Portable | 39.2 Mb
Accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them completely. With Installed Programs module Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
Total Uninstall utility can monitor new installations.
With Monitored Programs module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Clean the system safely.
Remove unnecessary files and registry items
Installed programs: Processing programs time reduced to 50% (faster startup).
Installed programs: Improvements in auto-group programs.
Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003