English | 1h| AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 17fps | AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 106 Mb
You Don't Need to Spend a Lot of $$ to Market Your Book
Amazon offers self publishers a great opportunity to get their books out to the world. But publishing is just a small part of the process. Marketing is critical!
If you want to have real success in publishing your book you need to have a complete marketing plan and strategy.
This course gives you all the strategies I used to get my book to #1 in my category on Amazon.
At the end of this course you will:
- have an overview of social media platforms and how to choose the right one to promote your book to you "ideal audience"
- have learned social media strategies to get engagement and sales
- understand how to build your email list and then how to use your list to promote your book on an on-going basis
- know the value of joint ventures and how to build joint venture partnerships to promote your book (this is one of the most powerful promotion tools you can use!)
- understand the value of quality beta readers and reviewers, and how to find them
- how to best manage your launch day for maximum benefit
- have strategies for ongoing promotions.
Also included is a list of resources.
What are the requirements?
Students need no special equipment or knowledge.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 9 lectures and 58 mins of content!
Have strategies for promoting their book on Amazon
Understand how to use both on and offline media to promote a book
Learn how to build a network of joint venture promoters
Understand the value of beta readers and reviewers and how to get them both
Learn promotion strategies prior to book launch, during launch and after
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)