In this Cisco 640-461 (ICOMM) Exam training course, expert author Greg Dickinson will teach you about Cisco voice technologies, as well as prepare you for the exam. This course is designed for users that already have experience in Cisco data technologies.
You will start by learning about voice communications, codecs, and voice technology. From there, Greg will teach you about Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Express, as well as external communication with Communications Manager Express (CME). This video tutorial also covers class of restriction in CME, call handling features, and quality of service. Other topics that are covered include CUCM, phone restriction in CUCM, device configuration, and user access to CUCM. You will also learn about Cisco unity connection, Cisco Unified Presence, and troubleshooting.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have covered all of the exam objectives for the Cisco 640-461 (ICOMM) exam.
Table of Contents
01. Course Overview
02. What Is VOIP
03. Overview Of Voice Technology
04. CUCM Express Basic Configuration
05. External Communication With CME
06. Class Of Restriction In CME
07. Call Handling Features In CME
08. Quality Of Service
09. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Overview
10. Phone Registration In CUCM
11. Device Configuration
12. User Access To CUCM
13. CUCM Dial Plan Administration
14. Telephony Features In CUCM
15. Cisco Unity Connection
16. Cisco Unified Presence
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!