Debookee 4.1.0 build 856 | MacOSX | 19.5 MB
Debookee is a (Mac OSX) application which allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network. Along with lots of others functionalities.
Intercept traffic from any device on your network
- Intercept the traffic from any device that is currently using your network
- Perfect to capture data from your mobile devices, iPhone, iPad, Android...
- The interception is totally transparent: no network interruption
Real-time data packet capture analysis
- Friendly GUI but technical details
- Supports HTTP, DNS, TCP, DHCP, SIP, RTP (does NOT decrypt HTTPS yet)
- Soon to support IPv6, VoIP with RTP codec details, malformed packet, and more!
Find all devices that are connected to your network
- Auto-detection of interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, Virtual interfaces
- Display the IP address, MAC address and vendor associated
- Hostname resolution
HTTP header analyzer
- Easily discover the headers sent by your mobiles: iPad, iPhone, Android ...
- Developers, check in an instant if your network development are ok
- Discover POST data sent in clear over the network
VoIP Traffic Analysis
- Traffic flow with SIP server and endpoint IP addresses
- Display all SIP signaling: REGISTER, INVITE, REFER, NOTIFY ...
- For each call, duration and number of RTP packets in real-time
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )