English | 2014 | ASIN: B00KRTGTCW | 288 pages | Epub, Pdf | 20 Mb
With its passionate people, world renown cuisine, culture, outdoor activities, and world heritage sites, Spain is a must-visit country...but wow is it EXPENSIVE!
So, how can you see this diverse, energetic, historic yet modern country without paying through the nose?
Did you know the famed Picasso Museum in Barcelona, which normally costs € 14, is free every Sunday at 3 PM ?
Turns out that Spain is literally overflowing with free activities, destinations, events, and music, festivals, and more. And that's what this book is all about: having a good time without spending a dime.
While thousands of tourists might spend the afternoon waiting in long lines to pay huge entry fees, you could be in the know, doing 100% FREE, yet culturally rewarding, activities such as:
- Visiting 16th century windmills with mini museum exhibitions about La Mancha and Don Quixote.
- Meeting Spaniards out a 500 foot high granite cross, the tallest in the world, where Francisco Franco is buried
- Exploring two neighborhoods in Granada that have preserved their atmosphere since the middle ages
- CliMbing a Roman era lighthouse, still in use!
- Attending a festival with European medieval scenes where you can walk among merchants, princes and princesses, clerics, and musicians.
- Visit a Buddhist temple where you can study and stay for free in exchange for daily chores
- Participate in "The Wine Battle," where two towns soak each other with wine in a mock fight for possession of their region
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)