FlippingBook Publisher Corporate 126.96.36.1995 | 75.2 MB
Ultimate Multi-Screen Engagement - Many professional software products exist for designing magazines, building catalogs, writing documents and books, and presenting reports. FlippingBook Publisher makes your professionally created content look perfect on any desktop computer or mobile device.
All you need is a document in printable format. Once you publish it with FlippingBook, phrases like "can't open", "bad zooming", and "too much time to download" become a thing of the past. You'll become used to hearing "awesome magazine", "convenient catalog", and "brilliant presentation" instead. Moreover, your content makes a bigger impression if it has a beautiful skin or contains video or sound. Many useful tools will also help you to create convenient navigation inside the publication and add web links to external resources.
- Simulates the experience of a book
- Makes exploring the content easy
- Enchants clients with a professional look
- Helps to grow brand affinity
- Saves web development time
Embedded in websites, in the Cloud, CD/DVD, flash drive, social networks, e-mailing, mobile apps, or QR code: Each page can be shared separately!
Engage more readers
Are your readers still dowloading PDFs from your site? Take advantage of FlippingBook technology and your audience will feel the difference.
Save your time
One-click publication renewal using the built-in FTP client saves you time. Avoid hosting headaches with our Cloud.
Wondering how much visitors have 257th page of your catalog? Which pages they leave the most? Answer = FlippingBook + Google Analytics.
What's new in FlippingBook Publisher 2.6:
- iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 compatibility has been added.
Polish, Norwegian, and Finnish are added for text captions. Your Polish-, Norwegian-, and Finnish-speaking readers will be able to enjoy the publication in their native language.
- Tooltips are now available for both internal and external links in the publication. Hover over any link to see where it leads.
- FlippingBook Publisher performance has been improved.
- iOS 8 compatibility has been significantly improved.
- Native Android browser compatibility has been improved.
- Windows Phone compatibility has been improved.
- The Mobile version works flawlessly over HTTPS protocol.
- Disabling the sharing option is available in all of the publication versions, including Basic HTML.
- A minor issue with two-layer navigation in Table of Contents occurring in the Flash version has been fixed.
- A bug causing the wrong currency to display in the e-mail order message has been fixed.
- A problem with uploading large-volume publications to FlippingBook Cloud has been resolved.
- An issue with publishing older FlippingBook Publisher projects has been fixed.
- The problem with sharing the publication invites to apostrophe-containing e-mail addresses has been fixed.
- Using quotation marks in the publication name is no longer a problem.
- An issue with Vimeo videos embedding has been fixed.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Home Page -