DwellClick 2.2.3 | MacOSX | 4.47 MB
DwellClick is an app that clicks the mouse for you, and lets you give your fingers a rest! DwellClick lets you use your Mac without clicking the mouse. You do the pointing, and DwellClick takes care of the clicks.
- Eliminate repetitive clicking. No more tired and sore hands.
- Click and drag with mouse movements only.
- Supports fully hands-free operation. Suitable for head-tracker users.
- Works with any kind of mouse, trackpad, or other pointing device.
DwellClick works by precisely monitoring your mouse movements, and generates a single click when you stop moving the mouse. You can also use DwellClick to double-click, right-click and drag by selecting from an on-screen panel.
Who is DwellClick for?
- People who experience hand and wrist pain or RSI resulting from mouse clicking.
- Mobility impaired users who have difficulty physically clicking a mouse button.
- Disabled Mac users who require software to go with their head-tracker or other hands-free pointing device.
- Anyone who wants to use their Mac without tired and sore hands.
DwellClick works seamlessly with Mac OS X and has multiple intelligent features which help it keep out of your way and do its job, while you do your job.
What's New Version 2.2.3:
- Multi-touch trackpad finger detection now works again, after the OS X 10.10.2 update broke it.
- Fixed bug where dwell clicking on Safari's address bar would activate auto drag, in OS X 10.10.
- Fixed rendering of the About window click counter's Reset button, on OS X 10.10.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when opening the preferences window.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -