Richard Bandler - 30 Years of NLP - How to live a Happy Life [6 avi]
English | Size: 2.63 GB (2,820,669,440 bytes )
This 4 DVD set was recorded in Dublin to celebrate 30 years of NLP. This is a brilliant video for those starting to learn the techniques and methodologies of Dr Richard Bandler and for those with more experience.
Richard Bandler - 30 Years of NLP How to live a Happy life
You can learn from the master how this work has developed and evolved over the years.
In 1973, Dr Richard Bandler set out on a journey to explore what was possible in helping people become happier and more effective. He co-founded the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Now, 30 years on, Dr Bandler celebrates the anniversary of NLP, with a special 2-day seminar in Dublin, Ireland.
Due to popular demand, Richard returns to Dublin for one of the most significant workshops of the last decade. Hilarious, thought provoking and most certainly a genius, Dr Bandler has dedicated his life to teaching people how to become happy and more effective. Now, in his latest workshop, Richard supported by two of his top trainers, presents A Guide to Being Happy.
Whether you have only been recently introduced to NLP or are a trainer in the field, this opportunity to catch up with NLP in the 21st Century with the originator is something you can't afford to miss.
What's in it for YOU?
* Use NLP and Hypnosis to Change Your Life.
* Become happier and free in your life.
* Train your brain to perform brilliantly.
* Learn how to know more about what you want out of life.
* Deal with problems with ease and effectively.
* Develop sharp focus, memory and concentration skills.
* Become more motivated and inspired about where you are going.
* Free yourself from the limits of your past.
* Conquer Fear, Anxiety, Stress and Sadness.
* Design a compelling future.