Imagine how cool your game would look in pixel art! Stop imagining!
In this course I'll use my 10+ years of experience to teach you all you need to know to start making your own pixel art. You'll go from zero to full speed in no time with simple exercises that will teach you the foundations as well as advanced concepts that help give your pixel art creations that professional look.
Featuring over 6 hours of footage, you'll be able to follow step by step as I take you through the creation of some really cool pixel art!
- Configuring Photoshop to draw in pixel art
- Drawing lines and smooth shapes, such as circles
- Shading and texture
- The use of outlines
- Creating tiles and adding detail to tilled images
- Creating sprites while using a tile grid
- and ANIMATE it within minutes!
A new section has just been added that will teach you to create terrain tiles in the style of classic role playing games.
As a bonus round you'll get a chance to create a unity project and actually see your character move and jump around on the screen just like if it was in your video-game
Take this course now and you will see your pixel art skill skyrocket!
What are the requirements?
- basic Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- Over 59 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Learn the fundations for creating anything in pixel art
- Create solid line work and stunning shading
- Learn how to build video-game mockups for your games
- Create create characters and animated them in minutes
- Programmers who want to create art for their video-games
- Artists and Designers who love the style of pixel art
- Game artists looking to expand their toolset with pixel art
Note: Any "missing" numbers for the videos are the quizes/exercises on udemy.