CL-Projects Neutron Pad Synthesizer KONTAKT | 998 Mb
The Neutron Pad Synthesizer is the third and last in a series of three inspiring Kontakt 5 instruments, the so called 'Blue Orb Series'. Neutron is a dual oscillator synthesizer intended to make atmospheric and lush pad sounds. But don't be fooled by it's name. Also bass, synths, strings and other types of sounds are possible with this versatile synthesizer.
There are 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators.(Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (LP, HP and BP). There are 2 LFO's, a Pitch LFO and a Filter LFO with a choice between 4 different waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square & Random), or the LFO can be switched off. Both LFO's can be used at the same time.
The sounds can be modulated via Velocity, Aftertouch, Key Follow and the Modulation wheel. And to top this all off, you have a choice between 8 different FX (Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ, Skreamer distortion) and an Arpeggiator. with an integrated arp pattern generator.
Neutron already comes with a big selection of sounds for you to play with (200 instruments and 76 multis) of which 140 are pad sounds and 32 are ambient and FX sounds. The big amount of controls encourages you to make your own. The possibillities are endless. Be ready to enter the world of Neutron. You won't regret it.
* For Kontakt 5.3 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player)
* 24bit 44.100 Khz wav samples
* 276 patches: 200 instruments (nki) and 76 multis (nkm)
* 1.27 Gb in size unpacked
* 24 samples per instrument, 2 oscillators, 12 per oscillator
* Velocity and Aftertouch responsive
* 8 FX: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion.
* Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo
* Controls page
* Arpeggiator & Effects page
* The Blue Orb fluctuates and changes in color when keys are pressed