FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro 13 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Customize menus with just the items you want. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more - all designed to help you build more powerful, more flexible and more customized databases faster.
Additional tools included in FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced:
NEW! Enable Database Encryption
Enable AES 256-bit encryption with FileMaker Pro Advanced to protect data on a FileMaker client or on FileMaker Server.
Pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets. Specify certain menus to only display when accessed on an iPad or iPhone.
Monitor fields, variables and calculations while troubleshooting.
Build your own functions and copy, paste, and import them into any FileMaker database.
External Function Plug-in API
Build more robust calculations and extend database capabilities.
Multiple Table Import
Build or modify databases faster by importing multiple tables at once.
Create standalone runtime solutions that don't require FileMaker Pro.
Field & Table Replication
Copy field definitions into different tables or copy table definitions into other files for faster solution development.
Build applications where all menus are hidden. Great for self-serve check-ins and mailing list sign ups.
Database Design Report
Run comprehensive reports on all elements of the database schema.
What's New in FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced:
FileMaker Pro 13 is the newest version of the leading easy-to-use database. FileMaker Pro 13 delivers all this and more:
- New design features make it faster and easier to consistently create great-looking databases.
- New features for iOS make it faster to create solutions and easier to enter data on iPad and iPhone.
- New development features help you create more useful solutions more efficiently than ever.
- New security features ensure your organization's data is more protected.
What's new in version 22.214.171.1244:
- Impact; A potential SSL issue could allow network communication to be compromised.
- An issue with FileMaker's root SSL certificates could allow network communication to be compromised.
- This issue was addressed by updates to application UI and to FileMaker security certificates.