If your WordPress workflow is streamlined from the start, development is simpler, more organized, and more efficient-all the way through to publication. In this course, lynda.com staff author Morten Rand Hendriksen covers three common WordPress workflows.
First he'll tackle building a simple WordPress site: from host setup to basic content management. Then he shows how to take that basic workflow a step further by customizing a theme. Last, Morten covers the professional tools and techniques you need to use when you're developing sites for clients, including setting up a staging environment and version control.
* Setting up WordPress on a live host
* Setting up a local development environment
* Creating and publishing content
* Managing media
* Adding a new child theme
* Building custom sites for clients
* Syncing content between local and staging servers
* Making a site live
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!