» » Display Network Boot Camp by Perry Marshall

Information of news
13-04-2015, 11:14

Display Network Boot Camp by Perry Marshall

Category: Tutorials

Display Network Boot Camp by Perry Marshall

Display Network Boot Camp by Perry Marshall
FLV | MP3 | Pdf | Video: h264, yuv420p, 840x526 | 12.00 fps | 105 kbps | 44 KHz | 631 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

In 4 Weeks, Zen Master Mike Rhodes Will Land You In The Top 1% Of All Advertisers On Google's Display Network.Discover How To Get 1,000, 5,000, Even 50,000 Clicks Per Day - For LESS Money Than The Other 99% Pay.
The "Jet Stream" - the fabled space on Google Display Network where your ads get millions of impressions every day and your site gets a tsunami of visitors.
Why the "normal" way of designing ads will cost you 5x more than you need to spend
The little corner of AdWords that makes it seem like 2005 all over again (Read: Clicks for $0.03 & more traffic than you can shake a stick at)
A crucial metric that doesn't exist anywhere in Google AdWords - but your only way to truly judge whether one Display ad is better than another!
Why using CTR or CPA alone can give you misleading information about what ads are really feeding your bottom line...and which ads just look good "on paper" (but are really only feeding the Stupidity Tax!)
How to align your image ad with your landing page to boost conversions...this will make or break you.
How something that you do every single day in your search campaigns can KILL your Display campaigns...making you start all over. Avoid this at all costs.
Ad Position: When you want to be #1. And when you DO NOT. This strategy alone could save you thousands - for some people, hundreds of thousands - in Stupidity Tax per year.
How to tell if YOUR industry is "slap ready". (BEFORE you get Google slapped.)
How to get un-slapped if your ads get suspended
Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a killer Display Network campaign in under 60 minutes...not 6 hours!
Google's formula for placing your ad is Ad copy + keywords + landing page = placement. How to exploit this to get your ad placed when and where you want it.
A proven bid formula for getting the MOST traffic for the LOWEST cost
When a LOW cost-per-click murders your conversions.
How to get your ads on high-traffic websites without paying through the nose.
When "CPM" (Cost Per Impression) advertising is your best friend and when it's a North Korean Dictator with a Napoleon complex.
A common blunder many GDN marketers make which throttles Google's ability to help you succeed...Mike will show you how to make sure you're getting "no limit" Google love.
How to manage your campaign to weed out the inevitable "junk traffic" that invades even the best GDN campaigns and chokes off profitability.

And more! Here's what's in the training...
Webinar 1: How to Think about the Display Network.
Types of Targeting
Ad Formats
Webinar 2: Master Strategy for Advanced targeting
Webinar 3: Building & Launching Your First Campaigns
Webinar 4: Managing & Optimizing.




Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction



Site BBcode/HTML Code:
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user.
We recommend you Sign up or Login to website under your name.
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.

Tag Cloud

archive of news

free html hit counter