Cisco WCS is the industry-leading platform for wireless LAN planning, configuration, and management, and is the management platform for the Cisco Unified Wireless Network. With Cisco WCS, network administrators have a single solution for RF prediction, policy provisioning, network optimization, troubleshooting, reporting, asset tracking, location-based services, security monitoring, and wireless LAN systems management....
This is a Windows Server 2003 Virtual Appliance with the WCS-STANDARD-K9 deployment.
VM Password (If need) left blank
All Cisco related login is root/root
Cisco WCS is licensed as either a single server or enterprise deployment.
Single Server License Overview
* Licenses: WCS-STANDARD-K9, WCS-PLUS-UPG-K9, and WCS-WLSE-UPG-K
* License increments: 50, 100, 500 (Up to 1500 for WLSE-to-WCS conversion only)
* Single server deployment
* Suitable for customers deploying up to 500 (Up to 1500 for WLSE-to-WCS conversion) Cisco Aironet lightweight access points
* One license file per Product Authorization Key (PAK) certificate
* Available in WCS Base and WCS PLUS configurations
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!