Apple Motion 5.2 MACOSX | 1.92 GB
The main advantage of Motion, relative to the same Adobe After Effects - ease of use. Program name translates as: Movement.
Motion solution used to create television programs, commercials, presentations, film and video art works. It is tightly integrated with the package Apple Final Cut Pro X and Apple Compressor.
The new version of Motion 5 is a completely redesigned program.
What's New in Version 5.2
Introducing 3D titles
• Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text
• Simple templates to get started quickly
• Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations
• Save any 3D title and access it instantly in Final Cut Pro X
• Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click
• Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges
• Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more
• Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D
• Create advanced 3D looks with multiple materials and edges on each character
• Flexible surface-shading with options for texture maps, diffuse and specular reflection, and bump mapping
• Cast shadows from 3D text onto itself and other objects in a 3D scene
• Add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking to any 3D title
• In-camera glint effects
• Support for sequencing 3D text animations
• 12 new generators including Manga Lines, Sunburst, and Spiral Graphics
• Improved keyframing including copy and paste in the Timeline
• Improved mask and shape creation for rectangles and circles plus conversion to bezier shape for more control
• Easily monitor background Share operations from within Motion
• Improved performance on Intel-based GPUs
• Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Echo and Trails
• Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family
• Sony XAVC-S
• JVC H.264 Long GOP
or 3D space, with real-time results as you work.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.2 or later, 64-bit processor