Faronics System & Security Software Suite delivers software that helps manage, simplify, and secure multi-user computing environments. Our suite of products ensures 100% workstation availability, and frees up IT teams from tedious technical support and software issues.
Faronics Anti-Executable safeguards PCs like never before. It offers the ultimate protection from sophisticated threats like zero-day attacks, mutating malware, and advanced persistent threats. Application control provides security beyond anti-virus. Compare the solutions now to see if you're at risk. By ensuring that only approved applications are allowed to run, it keeps machines free of infections. If a file is not on the list, it does not run. Protect your organization from unauthorized applications and watch the number of IT tickets shrink with the best application control solution on the job.
Key Features Include:
- Flexible control is easy with the built-in Trusted Publisher function. Now you can manage all updates from a specific publisher like Microsoft using one click of the mouse. With four levels of control, you can bring on the details and even specify the right software version for your company. It also comes with folder level control, and USB/CD drive limiting. And the ability to create multiple policies for different departments or user groups.
- Automation makes getting started a piece of cake. You can leverage your existing Active Directory settings to create the right protection levels for the right users. Once installed, it automatically scans and populates the Control List for you. After you are up and running, Trusted Publisher helps you manage updates automatically from the software manufacturers you trust.
- Investigate a file by checking it against the IdentiFile database. Making decisions about which files to trust is a routine IT dilemma, but guessing can lead to all sorts of problems. The next time you find yourself questioning the trustworthiness of a specific program, simply look it up in the online database. With millions of hashes stored, its a great source of up-to-date information that can help keep your organization safe. And if your file is not entered yet, be the first to submit and help users across the nation.
- Central management through Faronics Core console allows you to deploy, configure and control with ease. You can add or remove files on the fly and apply them to all relevant PCs in a few clicks. Inside the console, you can tell that the product is working by reading the reports. These reports reveal which programs are trying to gain access to your network most frequently and which machines have the highest number of violations.
Deep Freeze Standard
- Retain data across reboots by using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo, that allows you to redirect user profiles, folders, and registry keys to a Thawed drive.
- Easy deployment is available with two deployment options. Faronics Deep Freeze can be deployed as part of your imaging solution or you can deploy it as a silent install natively.
- Eliminate troubleshooting with a simple restart, ensuring 100% availability. Whether you have downloaded something corrupt, visited a poisoned site, or made some other type of accidental change, there no need to worry. With Deep Freeze installed, when things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its desired configuration.
- Enhance your security with a solution that makes your computer immune to common problems like malware and accidental changes. In addition to securing your operating system, Deep Freeze also protects the master boot record from rootkit injections, making your security truly bulletproof.
Deep Freeze Enterprise
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise makes PCs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing the desired configuration set by you - the IT professional. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes users make while in-session are prevented from sticking. It's really simple. By restarting your computers, systems are returned to the desired state. Meanwhile, user data can be stored safely on a network drive or in a ThawSpace to be retained across reboots. This helps machines run smoothly and efficiently, while giving you more up-time and boosting user productivity. The built-in Deep Freeze Enterprise Console or Core Console makes life even easier.
Key Features Include:
- Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
- Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
- Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris. Check out our Integration Page.
- Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
- Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
- Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces its entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
Deep Freeze Server
Deep Freeze Server provides total server protection. Servers are the vital backbone of your business enabling critical tasks that keep your business operating smoothly at all times. When a server goes down, it can easily spell disaster and cause serious outages. With Deep Freeze Server you can protect the operating system of a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server without restricting its functionality.
Sometimes end users can get into trouble unintentionally creating more IT support tickets. Trying to implement acceptable use policies can be practically impossible and that where the danger lies. But here an easy solution. Faronics WINSelect helps you to lockdown computers easily and quickly. Its a synch to create the right settings for your enterprise. Now you can control everything from web browsing restrictions, Microsoft Office functionality, and even set timing restrictions.
Key Features Include:
- Kiosk options help you control public access machines with just one click. WINSelect allows you to automatically launch specified applications right at the start-up. You can also block access to specific menu items, as well as access to specific applications that you don't want people using. And its all done with the click of a mouse. Hows that for simple?
- Restrict settings for opening, saving, printing, and even timers. In public access environments, you can easily keep machines free of personal data, while controlling what information comes in or out by disabling USB and disk drives. And built-in session timers help you ensure that everyone gets a turn.
- Browser restrictions allow you to control what users can do on the Web. You can disable features within Internet Explore and Mozilla Firefox. You can also freeze the homepage and prevent changes. Or you can create a list of allowed or restricted websites to ensure end users are using the computers for the intended purpose.
- Enterprise-level control is easy using the built-in Faronics Core Console. It makes it easy to deploy, configure and manage WINSelect across your network. You can schedule and execute tasks using groups and even apply configuration changes when workstations are powered off. You can even schedule WINSelect restriction times and levels to meet the demands of your unique environment.
Download From FileJoker
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator