Want to build a website for your wedding or other special event? Make the site for your occasion with these DIY (do-it-yourself) tips for WordPress and Genesis, the WordPress theme framework. Carrie Dils guides you through the entire process: planning the site layout and content, choosing and customizing a theme for exactly the right look, and using plugins to add special features like a guestbook or image gallery.
Plus, get tips for prepping and sharing your site with guests-and the rest of the world.
* Making a content inventory
* Finding, installing, and activating the right theme for your site
* Setting up menus and other configuration options
* Using plugins to add features like a gallery or guestbook
* Launching your WordPress site
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!