KISSsoft AG, a developer design software for engineers and designers in a wide variety of fields, announced the release of KISSsoft 03.2015A, a modular calculation system for the design, optimization and analysis of machine elements.
KISSsoft is a program for sizing, optimizing and recalculating designs for machine components such as gears, shafts and bearings, screws, springs, joining elements and belts. The product can also be integrated in all popular CAD programs.
- Risk assessment of flank fracture for cylindrical gears according to ISO/DTR 19042
- Contact analysis under load for bevel gears considering flank modifications
- Evaluation of planet carrier deformation with integrated FE calculation
- Consideration of housing stiffness in KISSsys and its influence
- Calculation of eigenfrequencies and modes in shaft systems
- And many more ..
About KISSsoft AG
In the early 1980s, development began at the L. Kissling & Co. AG machine works on an engineering design software system that was originally intended only for internal use but was later offered to other companies as well. KISSsoft AG was established in 1998 to guarantee software maintenance with the aim of improving, expanding and continuously adapting the design calculation program to make it a state-of-the-art program.
OS: Windows Vista / 7even / 8
Size: 465.0 mb
Download From FileJoker
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator