How I Make 3k to 5k With These Event Planning Instructions
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 Hours | pdf | 35 MB
eLearning, Business, Project Management | Skill level: all level
I will teach you exact steps on how to plan, market and sell an event. Live updates from my events included.
"We took this course, organized our first event and 35 persons paid to assist". - Founders of YaT
Course updated on March 28th with 3. Min Mind Map lecture.
UPDATE: I have started with LIVE blog from my events, right here in the course. So, you can follow our planning process (which is the same as it is explained in the lessons). See the lesson: LIVE Blog from our event. Current event: International Youth Gathering in Spain (30 participants, 6 days)
The 30-Day Challenge
This course is interactive. If you enroll, follow the steps and try at least 3 selling techniques you will be able to sell at least 70% of your event (already a salary). If you can't commit few hours per week to work on it, then please choose Udemy's 30-day money back guarantee.
Event planning course is a proven system that's been used by over 1000 (offline) students, in 11 countries and tested in more than 20 industries. This is the first time it comes online.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This course will show you how to plan, promote and sell an event. From scratch.
Special focus of the course is on the event planning. You will learn how to plan one event from scratch. However, if you would like to make business from your events, you will learn various methods and 20 different techniques to sell one event. Each event could bring you from $1,000 to $ 8,000. Most often is between 3k to 5k.
This course is interactive. If you are expecting to just to download all templates and only watch the rest of the course without doing real work this course won't be for you. You are expected to put your time and effort. However, if you choose to plan an event which makes you feel good, then you can turn your hard work into dream job.
Event planning course will show you a road from A to Z.
A ............ B ............................................................ Z
A - Zero experience in event planning
B - Organized some events, but each of them was a painful experience
Z - FINISH. You are celebrating professionally organized event
Want to plan and organize an event from scratch and understand a whole process while doing it?
Do you want to make your own business in event planning industry?
This course will teach you how to plan one event to the detail and will show you at least 10 tactics on how to sell your event, even before planning it.
Event planning course consists of 3 important modules:
Will show you how I have launched various businesses in the event industry, how I have sold all events and how you can do the same. This module is going to be proof that each tip, tutorial and technique from this course works.
Is going to teach you how to plan and organize almost any type of an event. It will get you through the whole process of event planning. It will show you clear steps, it provides templates and will teach you how to use useful online and offline tools.
Is about promotion of the course. Your event is real if your guests are there. If you want to make extra income, or full-time job as an event planner, this section will provide you with everything you need to know and try. This module will show you how to promote and sell your event, by using proven marketing techniques. Proven - means that our team sold one event with the exact steps.
Example from one section:
Results from this campaign:
Cost of the campaign: 20$
Sold: 1000 $
Time spent: 10 hours (2 hours x 5 days)
Level: *very easy to implement
You will learn exact steps which brought us 1000$, after spending only 10 hours working on this campaign.
Each week we are going to upload different technique for selling one event (ones that have already made sales). If one does not work for you, you will have another 19 to try.
I have received many interesting questions and tried to summarize them in this frequently asked questions section:
This one is number 1: "Is this course works for me?"
But before I get to the questions, let me quickly go over 6 people this event planning course is designed for:
1. If you would like to run a business which is going to create and sell events, this course will show you how to plan an event to the detail, how to market it and how to sell it
2. If you would like to organize meetings, parties, fundraisers, camps, concerts, weddings, forums, product launches, retreats or many other types of gatherings Event planning course will teach you how to do it by using simple examples, new tools and prepared templates ready to be used
3. If you want to organize any type of gathering which involves from 1 to 800+ guests, you'll receive clear steps to follow while understanding a whole process
4. If you are small business owner who would like to sell own product, this course will teach you how to create an event, bring people and have an opportunity to sell the product
5. People who are interested in getting a job as an event planner
6. Anyone interested in planning events part-time to earn money
If your question is: "I'm coming from a hard to understand /weird/ boring niche, so will Event planning course work for me?"
Than I would answer you like this:
Event planning course is a proven system that's been used by over 800 students, in 11 countries and tested in more than 20 industries.
Even artisans who had difficulties to sell own products, completed this course, created open air markets and fairs and started selling own stuff. Our students organized 10 days training courses, made concerts and various camps.
Do not forget:
Event planning course comes with Udemy's 30-day guarantee. That means you can try the program today risk-free. If you find that it's not a good fit for you or your business, simply get your money back.
Our comprehensive and professional event planning courses are structured around videos, well-designed lessons, guides, templates and action steps.
HOW IT WORKS
After enrolling in this course, you will be able to access video content, course guides, lesson texts, templates and action steps.
This course is interactive. After the each tutorial and important lesson, you can follow clear action steps which are going to turn your idea to organize one event into reality.
"Can I enroll in Event planning course later this year?"
Of course. This course will be online on this link and you may join it when you feel ready.
Over the last 3 months, I've added new and valuable lectures to the course. And I plan on adding even more soon.
With that added value comes a higher price. It means that you can invest in the course today and have lifetime upgrades at no extra cost to you. However, you may enroll in the course later this year at higher price, of course. I am sure that both options should be fine for you, as you will need to follow the steps from the course and after organizing first event, you will return this investment and earn a salary.
During the course, you can send me a message in case you have any questions.
What are the requirements?
- A desire to follow the course and implement action steps provided during the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- To plan and organize any kind of event
- See inside my online and offline event management businesses
- Learn how to use some of the best event planning tools
- Learn how to sell an event, even before planning it
- Learn how to develop community through event management
- Get templates and experiences from event marketing
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to become event planner
- Anyone who wants to learn how to organize event from scratch
- Anyone who wants to learn how to organize seminar, course or camp
- Anyone who wants to learn how to organize meeting, conference or party