As a data analyst, you probably already know how to build visualizations and use tools like Excel and Illustrator. This course challenges you to go beyond the data, beyond the software, and start thinking more clearly and strategically about the foundations of great communication design. Bill Shander, founder of Beehive Media, focuses on the key challenges analysts face trying to communicate complex information, and how visual communication can help.
He breaks down ten key components of great data visualizations-built in any program-and shows innovative ways of rethinking the slides, charts, diagrams, and templates you work with every day.
* Why visual communications matter, and how they work
* Communicating via story
* Communicating with color
* Using legends and sources
* Sketching and wireframing
* Rethinking slides, charts, and diagrams
* Rethinking your templates and brand guidelines
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!