VSO ConvertXtoDVD 22.214.171.124 Final Multilingual | 35 MB
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 5 is a software to convert your videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player. It allows to convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc...and burn automatically to DVD after video conversion. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD, the AVI to DVD converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project.
Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed.
Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
Advanced file merging possibilities
Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- 0009484: ug menu font changes conflict - changes not always taken into account (felicia) - resolved.
- 0009479: ug DVD structure not interpreted the same as in VLC (felicia) - resolved.
- 0009475: ug drive selected for burning is not the drive selected in default settings (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009471: ug hard to do cut sections when working with long video files (felicia) - resolved.
- 0009458: ug some flvs not loading (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009453: ug Changing the font size is still ignored if changed in Default Settings -> Menu options -> Edit current template fonts (felicia) - resolved.
- 0009446: ug menu template "no menu" does not exisit (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009447: ug Aluminium theme output tab is all black again (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009448: ug while encoding and dragging software interface it becomes transparent and encoding process paused (cedric) - resolved.