Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images.
The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG, or TIFF, or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation.
New in Vectoraster 6
- New and improved single-window interface with full screen support.
- New multi-thread rendering for even faster real-time updates as you work with the raster.
- Much improved control of varying secondary parameters like point aspect, rotation and outline width across the raster.
- New color controls for adjusting hue, saturation and brightness of the raster point colors.
- New consistent document size system.
- New sparke-based version checking and updating.
Home Page -