DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Final + Patch | 59.78 MB
DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto one or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD:
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
- Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile:
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
What's New :
New: Added the new profiles for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Lumia 930.
New: Added the support to eject the original disc upon the conversion completion in Ripper.
New: Improved the DVDFab Internal Preview engine.
Fix: A compatibility problem when opening Blu-ray sources.
Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Copy activated version still has watermark after merging Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab fails to detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel® HD Graphics 6000.
Fix: A freeze problem when compressing full disc to BD25 size with certain Blu-ray sources.
Fix: A problem that the resulting bit rate becomes 23. 976 fps when converting DVD sources of 25 fps to Blu-ray.
Fix: An audio decoding error when converting Blu-ray sources with DTS-HD audio tracks in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when merging multiple titles mixed with ISO sources and discs sources in Ripper.
Fix: A problem that the output video bitrate does not match usersâ™ customizations when converting Blu-ray sources for iPad Air in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the subtitle are not centered when converting with the external subtitles.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not recognize the font parameter (e.g. ) in the .srt external subtitles.
Fix: A problem that the output subtitles become messy codes when converting with external subtitles in certain cases.
Fix: An audio track missing problem when opening certain file sources in Video Converter and Creator.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not read the source file resolution correctly in Video Converter.
Fix: A problem that the output aspect ratio becomes 4:3 when converting 16:9 file sources with 1440x1080 resolution to Blu-ray.
Fix: A noisy problem when playing back the DVD Creator produced DVDs in certain cases.
Fix: A problem when concurrently opening two folder sources with command line.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed