English | Mar 26, 2015 | ISBN: 0134097335 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 19 hrs 35 min | 5.46 GB
The Ruby on Rails Tutorial LiveLessons, Third Edition, is the best-selling complete video training course on web development with Rails, the popular web framework for building dynamic, database-backed web applications. You will learn Rails by example by building a substantial sample application from scratch.
Best-selling author and leading Rails developer Michael Hartl teaches Rails by guiding you through the development of three sample applications of increasing sophistication, focusing on the fundamental techniques in web development needed for virtually any kind of application. The updates to this edition of the video include simplified installation via a standard integrated development (IDE) in the cloud, use of the default Rails stack throughout, a light-weight testing approach, an all-new section on image upload, and an all-new lesson on account activation and password resets, including sending email with Rails.
- Beginner to intermediate
What You Will Learn
- How to install and set up your Rails development environment
- Optional easy start using pre-installed IDE in the cloud
- How to build Rails applications from scratch
- Learn testing and test-driven development
- Effectively use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern
- Structure applications using REST architecture
- Build static pages and transform them into dynamic ones
- Implement registration and authentication systems, including validation and secure passwords
- How to deploy your application