Nextlimit Maxwell Render 22.214.171.124 Mac OSX | 215 MB
Maxwell Render Nextlimit company is an independent system of visualization (rendering) of three-dimensional objects, which is based on the principle of "no assumptions". That is, it is based on the physical properties of light and surfaces. Since the program uses the equation of the wave theory of light, it is possible to visualize three-dimensional scenes with unprecedented quality. Also present in the assembly of Maxwell Render Tutorials.
Full support to spotlights, fully controllable new emitters workflow. More information here.
Extra Sampling feature, that allows to distribute different Sampling Level values in different parts of the image, saving a huge amount of time More information here.
OpenVDB format supported for volumetric rendering. More information here.
360º Animation tool in Studio, to easily create turntable and time-lapse animations in Studio in just one click. More information here.
Camera sensor models, reproducing the color response of many real world camera models. More information here.
White balance and Tint tone mapping controls of the render. More information here.
Floating Shadows and Floating Reflections in FIRE. More information here.
Support for UDIM and other tiled texture formats. More information here.
Custom Alpha now based on materials as well. More information here.
New Technology Preview Network System (TP Network). More information here.
Hide to Camera in Shadow Channel, to get perfect full shadows for compositing, avoiding the 1 pixel border around the shadow without the need to launch an extra for the full shadow. More information here.
Devignetting can not be negative, for artsy purposes. More information here.
New output macro to specify the name of the channel in the output image file name. More information here.
What's New in Version 3.1.1:
- Improvements in preprocess and voxelization time
- Fixed potential crash with blocked emitters
- Fixed blocked emitters were not working with references
- Fixed objects could disappear or show invalid transformations in FIRE in some extreme scenarios
- Support for hair with tip radius greater than root radius
- Fixed crash deleting instances with excluded lights
- Change in multilight sliders range for IBL
- Fixed SSS brightness with IBL in some scenarios
- Fixed token %mwchannel% that was not working properly
- Hair material dependencies issues fixed
- Better support for blade normals in Grass primitives
- Improved support for IES and EULUMDAT files with lines longer than 256 characters
- Fixed instances of references with multiple objects were only instancing first element
- Fixed preview window was ignoring camera response if Multilight was enabled
- Added new command line flag -affinity [auto/manual] to override thread affinity (true by default, Maxwell overrides thread affinity)
- Fixed root & tip was half of expected in flat and curve grass/hair primitives
- Fixed render failed when grass/hair flat primitive had zero tip width
- Fixed memory leak with procedural textures
- Fixed crash when converting an image file to MXI format
- Fixed UI issue when having MXM references (the item shown in the stack properties and the item selected could get out of sync)
- Fixed UI issue that allowed to set IES/Spot emitters with Temperature
- Fixed Animation tool forced longitude/latitude sun position
- Fixed Animation tool forced jpg image output
- Fixed camera roll angle was wrong when entering negative values
- Fixed RealFlow bin meshes loader was failing in some cases
- Fixed crash after running getObjectNames() causing scene corruption
- Useless parameter for getNumCustomAlphaChannels() has been removed
- Fixed crash on getPath() when the path is empty
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )