Sync Folders Pro 3.0 Retail | MacOSX | 2 MB
Compatibility with OS X 10.10-10.7 & Retina! Sync Folders Pro has been developed with a dual purpose in mind: To be easy to use FOR BEGINNERS, but also provide the ability to fine-tune synchronization settings FOR THE MOST EXACTING PROFESSIONALS. The app can synchronize multiple pairs of folders at the same time "on the fly" using our REAL TIME SYNC technology, on a SCHEDULE, or MANUALLY. The app also provides ROBUST tools to filter your files and folder so that you sync EXACTLY what you want.
Do you have terabytes (TB) of data to sync? No problem!
Sync Folders Pro has been specifically optimized to work with EXTREMELY LARGE files and data sources, reliably and efficiently.
Sit back and relax, your data is being automatically synced!
Sync Folders Pro is perfect for backups to all media destinations including:
USB, memory cards, disks on remote computers within your network, folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, etc.)
Sync Folders Pro is the REAL and the ONLY bidirectional synchronization app that you will ever need!
- Choose 2 folders to synchronize.
- Set the sync mode, or use the default mode.
You do not need to worry about the other parameters, they are set to the recommended.
- Click the "Sync current task" and your folders will be synced!
FOR THE BUSINESS
Set up an instant synchronization of documents between your employees by using the "Real Time Sync" mode.
Your employees will always have the most current version of the documents for work.
This mode allows you to instantly sync documents in folders with a lot of files.
It works for 10.8 and later.
- 9 Sync Modes.
- 4 comparison modes allow to synchronize files on different file systems (OS X, FAT32, etc.)
- You can transform the app to the convenient file manager using powerful filter for files and folders and writing your own script of the copying.
- Synchronization over the network.
Automatically mount network folders before sync.
- Disconnect network folders after sync.
- Protection for unauthorized disconnect drives (folders) during sync.
- Saving the last/all versions of files to delete.
Using this mode, you are insured against accidental deletion of files, and you can always get back deleted files, even if you re-sync several times.
- Quick view of latest changes in sync-folders and Finder integration.
- Sync subfolder attributes.
- Show in menu bar status of sync (Auto Sync mode is on, sync is performed, the number of pairs of synced folders, the sync ended with errors or synced folders were not available).
- Writing your own script of the copying files, for example:
- Copy all the unsynchronized files to the selected folder before copying.
- Verification of Checksum files before copying.
- Copy files using Unix commands: cp, rsync, etc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -