WinZip Pro 19.5 Build 11475 (x86/x64) Multilangual | 118 MB / 120 MB
WinZip - the first and one of the most popular compression utility data. This powerful and easy to use tool that lets you quickly compress files, or return them to their original state in order to save disk space and greatly reduce the transmission of email messages. Working with the CAB, TAR, gzip, UUencode, XXencode, BinHex, and MIME formats, and ZIP. Besides, with the help of external programs can work with files ARJ, LZH, and ARC.
With WinZip, you can instantly compress files to conserve storage space, send swifter emails, and decrease file upload/download times. Zip documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, presentations, you name it!
WinZip introduces a versatile new architecture to support significant performance enhancements, giving additional power and agility to your file compression tasks!
With easy tools and drag-and-drop functionality, WinZip helps you create compressed files in the following formats: Zip, LHA, and Zipx (our smallest Zip file to date). Not sure which format to use? Let WinZip select the best compression method to maximize efficiency! You can even create self-extracting Zip files, which are ideal for distribution to recipients who may not own WinZip.
WinZip also provides advanced photo and image compression. With a single click, you can compress your digital photographs and graphic images by 20-25% with no loss of quality or data integrity. This lets you send files faster and fit more on your flash drive, CD/DVD, or hard disk.
In addition to compressing files, WinZip instantly opens and extracts content from the industry's widest selection of compressed file types, including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Z, BZ2, LHA, CAB, IMG, ISO, and most other file archive formats.
Along with state-of-the-art file compression and decompression, WinZip also offers strong AES encryption to help you secure sensitive data from unauthorized access. Encrypt and password-protect your files as you zip them, all in one easy step! You can even define your own password policies that WinZip will enforce for each file you encrypt.
As an added security measure, WinZip also auto-wipes or "shreds" temporarily extracted copies of encrypted files using the U.S. Department of Defense standard (DoD 5220.22-M). This automatic action prevents protected files from being recovered and misused.
Use WinZip to organize and compress your data into convenient, logical groups that are perfect for sharing! Smaller file sizes translate to faster uploading/downloading times and hassle-free email attachments that don't clog email servers. Using WinZip's powerful encryption capabilities, you can also password-protect compressed files to prevent third parties from gaining unwanted access to your data, making them ideal for sharing!
WinZip includes convenient Zip and E-mail tools so that you can zip, encrypt, and email a file directly from the WinZip window without having to open any other applications. This allows you to work without interruption and share files swiftly, safely, and seamlessly! WinZip 15 provides extensive support for most email and webmail applications-once configured, you can zip and email files from virtually any email address! In addition, WinZip 15's Zip and Email function includes an image resizer that allows you to resize, zip, and email a set of images in one easy step!
Back Up Files:
WinZip takes full advantage of its file compression technology with an automated data backup facility that helps you prevent data loss. Backup your desktop, documents, pictures, email, etc. using pre-defined jobs or by creating custom backup jobs using WinZip's simple wizard. You can set WinZip to backup selected data files, and you can schedule those backups to run automatically and unattended. You can also backup data to a CD/DVD or network drive, email your backups off site from virtually any email address, or upload your backups to an off-site server using the built-in WinZip FTP client. WinZip will even send you automated email notifications upon job completion!
- NEW! Easier zipping. Built-in local and cloud file management means it's easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode.
- NEW! Rich file management. Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Do all this and more without having to leave WinZip.
- NEW! Change the interface to suit your task. Easily change the WinZip 19 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files.
- NEW! Easily find the features you need. WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new context-sensitive action pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you're zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
- NEW! More flexible file conversion. Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you've selected.
- NEW! Streamlined sharing. Get easy access to all your sharing options in the new WinZip interface to quickly share by email, your clouds, instant messaging services or popular social sites.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (x86/x64)
Home Page - http://www.winzip.com
Buy Premium Account For high Speed Download